The revolutionary Aerohead repeatable remote head is designed with the cameraman in mind. Industry standard pan/tilt/roll wheels make the Aerohead easy for any operator to use.
The Aerohead’s features include"
• Straightforward, understandable controls
• Integrated Preston lens and camera control system
• Wheel settings pre-programmed to Arriflex and Panavision gear ratios
• A wide range of user gear ratios changeable ‘on the fly’
• Flywheel-assisted operating wheels to match the feel of standard camera heads
• Extremely fast installation and setup
Height – 27″
Width – 23 3/4″ (3-axis mode), 15 1/2″ (2-axis mode)
Depth – 15″
Weight – 70 lbs (3-axis config), 57 lbs (2-axis config)
Roll Ring ID – 11 3/4″
Pan Speed – 2.8 seconds 360 degrees
Tilt Speed – 2.8 seconds 360 degrees
Roll Speed – 4.0 seconds 360 degrees
Maximum Automarks – 99
Maximum Recording Time – 23 minutes (stored in console). Only limited by hard disk if stored in computer
Maximum Recorder Takes – 40 (stored in console) Only limited by hard disk if recorded in computer
Motion Recorder In Console – Pan, Tilt, Roll, Zoom, Iris and focus
Motion Recorder In computer – Adds Boom lift, Swing, length and dolly
The Talon is a high quality compact pan / tilt camera head complete with frame-accurate repeatability and time-lapse capabilities. It is designed for HD cameras and compact camera systems, an is very precise, quiet, and capable of smoothly controlling cameras with extreme zoom lenses.
* STABILIZATION UPGRADE INCLUDED *
* WIRELESS CONTROL AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *